Welcome to Zeeks Fantasy Basketball Updates Week 1.
![]() |
| Derrick Rose 2012 NBA MVP |
![]() |
| Kevin Durant 2014 NBA MVP |
I am blogging to help you Fantasy Basketball players and your teams that are dealing with these issues to stay above water and gain some wins under your belt in your league in order to keep some type of bragging right. Heck, I know what its like this season is my first season trying out fantasy and I am currently in three different leagues myself. But for my very first fantasy draft I got lucky with the second overall pick, excited to have this opportunity to pick up some serious star power, I knew my pick was going to go to either LeBron James or Kevin Durant, all depending on what the person selecting ahead of me chose. The number one pick went to LeBron as usual, and I ended up getting KD second, excited nonetheless only to find out about a week and a half later that he would be out for the first two months or so of the season due to a stressed Jones fracture in his right foot. I was going to have to carry on without my best players contributions, I had to make some pickups. That is the cool thing about Fantasy Basketball it gives users a feel of what it may be like in the front office of an NBA team and what general managers have to deal with. Long story short, with a few added players and unexpected improved play from some other players that I drafted I was able to turn my season around after taking losses the first three weeks and go for seven straight victories, before my winning streak was put to a halt last week (week 12). Anyways Kevin Durant is healthy again and my team is back at full strength (I wish) .. my point is, Injuries are going to occur in the NBA and that may make things difficult for you, this is what Zeeks Fantasy Basketball Updates are here for, I will be posting weekly, to help you guys select your line ups, telling you who's hot and who's not, who needs to be removed from or added to your roster. Join me along the journey of this Fantasy Basketball season as I learn and hopefully share some knowledge with you readers!
Thanks bloggers, Stay tuned.
Until Next time.
Zeek.


No comments:
Post a Comment